Sonntag, August 29, 2010

true true true

I'm still not breaking. It's getting so cold. Waiting for reasons to run for . The world is so jaded.
It's stealing my view. But I just can't go on chasing you. Words without faith
Hearts without love. The tears on your face just don't pay off. The times they are changing
Not everything is gold. Take me or leave me. Cause I can let go. Something is fading.
You're pulling away. I need you soon am I too late. Can't stay here cause you're already gone
I wish that I knew where we belong. Words without faith. Hearts without love.
The tears on your face just don't pay off.
The times they are changing
Not everything is gold. Take me or leave me. Cause I can let go. It's all my illusion
That crash to the ground. Something inside me keeps holding us somehow
I'm still a believer. Love we're fighting for. I don't want to say goodbye
I want more, cause I want more. Words without faith
Hearts without love. The tears on your face just won't pay off. The times they are changing
Not everything is gold. Take me or leave me
Cause I can let go ..