Sonntag, November 28, 2010

fucking life

and I´ve lost, who I am and I can´t understand when my heart is so broken. rejecting your love without love gone wrong. lifeless words carry on. but I know... all I know that the end´s beginning. who I am from this start. take me home to my heart. let me go and I will run. I will not be silent. all this time, spent in vain wasted years.. wastet gain. all is lost hope remains and this war´s not over.there´s a light, there´s the sun taking all shattered ones to the place we belong. an his love will conquer. and i´ve lost who I am, and I can´t understand when my heart is so broken. rejecting your love without, love gone wrong. liefeless words carry on. but I know.. all I know is that the end´s beginning. who I am from this start take me home to my heart. let me go, and I will run. I will not be silent.all this time spent in vain. wasted years wasted gain. all is lost  hope remains. and this war´s not over.