Sonntag, August 15, 2010

boy ohh boy




It's like he doesn't hear a word I say his mind is somewhere far away and I don't know how to get there it's like he only wants to chill out makes my wanna pull my hair out like he doesn't even care you, me were face to face but we don't see eye to eye like fire and rain, fire & rain you can drive me insane drive me insane but I can stay mad at you for anything
were venus and mars venus and mars were like different stars different stars your the harmony to every song I sing and
I wouldn't change a thing so start a sigar a day just wanna let the music play she's all or nothing but my feelings never change why , you try to read my mind you try to pick up fight that's what all my friends say but I can stay mad at you for anything when I miss she's no but when I hold on he just says go we're perfectly in perfect but I wouldn't change a thing